NSW Masters Road and Crit Championships (Gouburn) - May

Road cycling & upcoming rides
Trouty

Postby Trouty » 06 Feb 2011, 06:33

Ok - I know it's not till May, but I thought I would put a post up early -especially to get these woman's masters thinking about it. It was a great event last year. Unfortunately it is not at Moruya this year, and now at Goulburn so I think I would be staying up there Friday and Saturday night. Not sure what the accommodation is like but I will start looking at options soon. DHBC girls....you have plenty of time to get yourself ready, just sign up and commit.

http://www.nsw.cycling.org.au/cy_nsw/ra ... /11070.htm

mikesbytes

Postby mikesbytes » 06 Feb 2011, 12:13

There's a number of the boys doing this one too

weller

Postby weller » 06 Feb 2011, 12:32

A couple of us old buggers are going to head to Goulburn later in March (26th,27th)to ride the course. It's around 80ks for the circuit. i was thinking 2 laps of the course on the saturday, beers Sat night and then a bunch ride with the Sourthern Highlands club (good bunch of blokes) on the sunday morning in Bowral. They head off at 7 for 60 undulating ks and are back in town by 9.

9CW

Trouty

Postby Trouty » 06 Feb 2011, 16:23

A couple of us old buggers are going to head to Goulburn later in March (26th,27th)to ride the course. It's around 80ks for the circuit. i was thinking 2 laps of the course on the saturday, beers Sat night and then a bunch ride with the Sourthern Highlands club (good bunch of blokes) on the sunday morning in Bowral. They head off at 7 for 60 undulating ks and are back in town by 9.

9CW
I would definitely be in that - I am sure Southern Highlands have some girls that ride, or a group I can keep up with? Come on DHBC ladies....

Eleri

Postby Eleri » 06 Feb 2011, 16:47

I would definitely be in that - I am sure Southern Highlands have some girls that ride, or a group I can keep up with? Come on DHBC ladies....

I'm up for Goulburn and the Masters - would love to go and ride with old buggers and Jo but unfortunately for that particular training program, I've got a better offer at Berowra Waters Inn on Saturday for lunch.

Return to “Road”