Rookwood 2, the pics

Bicycle related chatter & discussion
Philip

Postby Philip » 30 Apr 2015, 09:50

Hello Fellow Clubies,

Below is a link to the images I managed to get from this weeks Rookwood Criterium.
They are all low rez and watermarked. Feel free to take what you want to use on social media.
Or send them to your grand parents, so as to reassure them your'e doing well enough to afford a chunk of
carbon. If you are using them on social media please credit me as the photographer. For Instagram i'm
@le_masurier and also hashtag #DHBC and #Rookwoodcrits, and tag @velofixrozelle and @dulwichhillbc.
If you see yourself on my Instagram feed feel free to let me know your IG tag if you want me to id you.
I have enough trouble with real names and am hopeless at remembering tag names as well.

If you want prints from any of these then let me know. As a guide a 11.5 x 11.5 inch print is $25. Or you
can buy the high rez digital file also $25. Prints and the high rez files will be un-watermarked. If there is any
interest in prints I'll post a more complete price list, in the meantime just email me on philip@lemasurier.com
I'll need the actual file name. If you click on the image the name should be displayed. It will be in the format of
rookwood2__0609.jpg . The number is the critical bit.

Hope you like them. I struggled with the low light but was pleseantly surprised with what I got. Amazing what
2 days of editing can come up with. Photoshop is your friend!

Cheers,
Philip

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xzgbrwttdfmd ... Zshka?dl=0

JoTheBuilder

Postby JoTheBuilder » 30 Apr 2015, 12:52

Great photos Philip. Thank you.

Colin Campbell

Postby Colin Campbell » 30 Apr 2015, 17:29

Excellent photos; pity they can't show the cold and coffee deprivation!

Philip

Postby Philip » 30 Apr 2015, 21:01

Thanks Jo and Colin. Next time Colin I'm leaving the camera behind and bringing a billy and my Aeropress. I'll make a fortune!

Philip

Postby Philip » 23 May 2015, 14:09

The rookwood crit pics have a new home

http://lemasurier.fotomerchant.com/port ... ood-crit-2

Return to “Conversation”