We've had an email from the Spring Cycle asking for volunteers. Details below for anyone interested:
Come and join us!
The famous SPRING CYCLE VOLUNTEER TEAM sees 400+ volunteers help make Spring Cycle and amazing day for all of the riders! There is a position for everyone and we encourage you to sign up today!
Expression of Interest is now open – shifts available mid August. Express your interest to email@example.com today to get first choice of volunteer shifts!
The ride will start from St Leonard’s Park, North Sydney on October 16.
What is involved?
• Shifts are between 4-6 hours
• Each area looked after by a Bicycle NSW volunteer team leader
• Attend a briefing session to understand your role, the event and everything that is involved
• Group volunteering opportunities available! For your community, corporate or friendship group. Look after one whole area together. If this is you please get in touch!
Event Day Volunteer Roles
• Route Marshal – the smiling faces along the route directing riders
• Site Assistant – helping hands at the start, finish and rest stops
• Ride Crew – the incredible mobile mechanics helping with punctures and minor mechanical repairs along the way *for this roles you must have your own bike, helmet and tool kit
• Logistics Assistant – can you drive a 3 tonne truck or a 12 seater bus? Help us make sure the behind the scenes run perfectly and all equipment is in position when and where it is meant to be!
• Team Leader - wonderful team of dedicated volunteers who look after an area and volunteers on the day
Pre/Post Event Volunteer Roles
• Signage Crew – VIP role to make sure all arrows, cautions and signs are pointing in the direction so everyone knows what is going on! Great chance to develop Event Management skills. Shifts Saturday 17th October and pack down after event Sunday 18th October – plus a training session with Bicycle NSW Event Managers!
• Site Set Up – Saturday 17th October at most event sites
• Office Mail Out – posting rider packs in the weeks leading up to Spring Cycle
Benefits of Volunteering
• Bicycle NSW volunteer uniform (t-shirt, hat and bag)
• Meal pack and water
• Event manual and briefing session
• ID card
• Opportunity to ride part of the Spring Cycle for FREE*
• Chance to win some great ‘Volunteer Only’ prizes
• Great day helping make a great day possible while making some great new friends
*dependent of your volunteer role and location. All volunteers must seek approval from the volunteer managers first
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8599 3132 for any further information.
Bicycle related chatter & discussion
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest