If you can't be pro, look pro!

Bikes and parts for sale plus links to "On Sale" items at bike shops
Philip

Postby Philip » 11 Oct 2014, 09:32

Hi Guys, some of you may be aware of my recent photographic project, Cycling Portraits. They can be seen here.
https://www.facebook.com/LeMasurier.CyclingPortraits
(Feel free to "like" the page, if you do visit it.) The idea was to photograph a varied selection of cyclists in their favourite riding kit, with their favourite bike. Not being great at approaching strangers they are mostly friends, with a few exceptions, so my "varied selection" is not so varied really.

Any way, getting to the point of this post. I've decided to see if there's any interest in this as a commercial venture. I'll eventually start offering deals through my facebook page but to get the ball rolling I thought I'd first test the waters via the club. Initially I'll be pricing a session at $290 which will include a 200mm square print and a selection of social media ready digital files. The offer to club members is $190 per person for any bookings of two or more people. On top of that I'll donate $20 from each sitting to the club.

Please keep in mind that what I'm offering is the style of imagery seen on my FB page. I'm not a traditional family portrait guy, plenty of other people do that. If you're interested in what I do please feel free to contact me directly. My contact details are on the FB page, otherwise start the traditional DHBC list below.

Remember, Christmas is upon us!

Cheers,
Philip.

Return to “For Sale”