Can you help with the NRS team?

Club News and Announcements
Eleri

Postby Eleri » 11 Jan 2013, 19:46

Before Christmas the club decided to have a go at establishing a racing team and we will lodge an application with Cycling Australia for a team able to compete in the National Road Series. Now this is not a light undertaking and there are costs. Fortunately we have some sponsors but the under the application process we need to have some support which can be in-kind.

At the moment we are looking for club members who can contribute to this application and the team. Specifically we need people who can put up their hands and do one of these jobs (some of which can be job-shared)

1. Accountant to help refine the creation of the team budget and professionally structure it
2. A lawyer/solicitor who can help read through the rider contracts and contract with the proposed sponsor/s to confirm they mean legally what we believe they mean colloquially. We have standard contracts that we are amending.
3. Team Mechanic
4. Team Physio

Simon Llewellyn is doing all the work of pulling this together and if you can assist, please Private Message him or email me and I'll pass it on (my email is on the website or on most newsletters).

Thanks
Eleri

geoffs

Postby geoffs » 26 Jan 2013, 20:00

Happy to help out as the mechanic

Philip

Postby Philip » 26 Jan 2013, 21:27

I'm good to do the team head shots if you need. ;)

Eleri

Postby Eleri » 28 Jan 2013, 07:47

Thanks Phillip!

Can you take pics of people and bikes? or just head shots :-)

Philip

Postby Philip » 28 Jan 2013, 10:00

Give me some examples of what you want, but most likely I can shoot any thing you need. With the exception of social stuff, I lack all the social skills required for shooting functions.

Return to “News and Announcements”