RandwickBotany Tues/Thursday morning rides

Road cycling & upcoming rides
PeterOS

Postby PeterOS » 27 Mar 2012, 08:11

My usual weekday rides have come to an end out at Homebush due to the Easter Show and I was lookig for an alternative, so if anyone has done these Randwick rides before, could you let me know what time they finish. I need to be back at Marrickville no later than 7.20am. is it possible or do I need to leave the ride early (if so where abouts).

I was also looking at the Sydney CC weekday rides, so if anyone has any information on their finish times or any other weekday rides, that would be good too.

Cheers

timyone

Postby timyone » 27 Mar 2012, 09:20

I think they finish some time around 7, on the other side of cCentenial, you could skip off after the last hill on the Thursday ride, the Tuesday ride is on the other side of Centenial, so you sort of follow people through any way. (Alex or John would be better to ask, I have't been there in a year or two)

I have a friend who rides the Sydney city rides, I would have to remember to ask him, I think they are pretty similar, just swapped over hills with faster ride.

(the lad from the weights thread was interested in doing these rides too, you could head out with him!

Return to “Road”