New bike hire business - Special Free Offer for DHBC members

Road cycling & upcoming rides
Richard

Postby Richard » 08 Jan 2013, 09:20

All

One of our new members Peter Barnes has just started a hire business for road bikes.

He is based in the old Jet Cycles space in the CBD and is offering quality road bikes to hire by the hour. Ideal for travelling business types or those who would like to try before you buy.

Peter is currently building up his fleet of bikes and has just taken delivery of a batch of Cannondale CAAD10's kitted out with Ultegra. More bikes and models will follow. I rode one the other day for a ride out to Chowder Bay and it was a great bike.

Peter is offering the first 5 DHBC members a free 2 hour hire. First in first served. See below

Regards

Richard

" I would be very happy to offer some free 2-hour bike hires to members of the DHBC.

The first five people to contact me at peter@livelo.com.au can have a free two-hour session on one of our 2013 Cannondale Caad10s. As you know, the bikes come with Ultegra and are pretty nice rides. We have Look, Time and Speedplay pedals so no trouble accommodating most rider preferences. We are open for bookings 7-days from 5.45am.

Best regards,

Peter"

Livelo
Performance Road Bikes By the Hour
www.livelo.com.au
peter@livelo.com.au
0407 883 332

weiyun

Postby weiyun » 08 Jan 2013, 10:47

This is an often asked for product on web forums. Nice bikes and good luck on the venture!

Return to “Road”