Do you feel like Volunteering at an upcoming event?

Bicycle related chatter & discussion
Dougie

Postby Dougie » 06 Oct 2015, 14:00

Hi Everyone

I have just spoken to Richard Saunders from Manly Warringah Cycling Club. MWCC is holding a race soon (different to their usual West Head Race). Richard competed in our Rookwood Crit and was particularly impressed with out level of "volunteerism". He is hoping that there might be a couple of Club Members whom could lend a hand with the running of their event on the day. Below is his message. Please call Richard directly if you would like to assist

cheers

Dougie

Msg from Richard Saunders
Hi
i am the treasurer of MWCC. Just messaging you with a view of asking favour and maybe helping you guys out. When I raced at Rookwood I was impressed by your race organisation and number of helpers. We are having a handicap race at west head with a field limit of aprox 150. It is a trial event that if we can assure Nat Parks works, will become a regular fixture. I am contacting you to see if you could lend us say two Commissaires and driver & car on the day. I would also like it if you could encourage your riders to enter, and can put aside some places for you guys as we expect it to sell out quickly like our regular monthly rides.

If you want to call me 0419909126

Return to “Conversation”