Felt TK2 (2009, 58cm) $900 ono

Bikes and parts for sale plus links to "On Sale" items at bike shops
Wheel-Spin

Postby Wheel-Spin » 14 Jul 2012, 18:48

Greetings DHBC'ers. I was an active member of the club throughout 2010 riding regularly with the Sunday Fasties bunch. In November that year curiosity led me to purchase a track bike via Ebay which i rode a for a total of 53.5km (Garmin Edge/Strava certified) before i suffered a spectacular beginner's smash into the back wheel of Christian's bike one Wednesday eve early December (sorry mate!). Christian stayed upright and was fine. I escaped with a bruised ego and a good dash of skin missing from both my back and an elbow. The bike suffered a 2cm cut to the side of the seat and also required that i replace the handlebars. Although intending to get back on the bike as soon as possible i ended up only covering some 2000kms (road bike) last year as i travelled extensively with work. Now this year i find myself travelling again and furthermore will be moving to Bangkok in several months time. As such i've judged it high time to divest myself from the majority of my cycling gear...

Thus, for sale:

Felt TK2 2009 58cm track bike overall in excellent condition. Beyond the cut to the side of the saddle and the replacement bars (Deda Newton 44cm c-c) this bike has suffered only several superficial blemishes, predominately by virtue of having packed it in a car. Wheels are perfectly true and it is fitted with a set of Look Carbon Keo pedals. I am based in Newtown and am welcome to any prospective buyer viewing it at my residence. Alternatively i would be most happy to bring it down to Tempe track one training night. Please make contact in this thread or PM me for my contact number.

Best, and keep riding!

Marcus

Wheel-Spin

Postby Wheel-Spin » 21 Jul 2012, 18:00

Hi all. Will on Wednesday 25th July be travelling back and forth o'seas for the next month. Will keep the bike listed as available up here for the time being and will always be contactable online. If have not received any interest by the time i return will be listing it on Ebay/Gumtree/Bikeexchange.

Many thanks!

Marcus

WheelSpin

Postby WheelSpin » 10 Dec 2012, 20:09

Hello again to all,

I'm now departing for o/s Wednesday week. I never did manage to get the bike up on Ebay so am again offering it for sale here. I'm very much keen to part ways with it so that my long suffering mother isn't burdened with it's storage for the next 6 months till my return. If anyone is interested i am now asking only $700 - i'm pretty certain that this is a very price for such a steed!
As always,
Thanks!
Marcus

mickst

Postby mickst » 01 Mar 2013, 12:24

Hi Marcus
Is the bike still for sale?

Thanks

Michael

JoTheBuilder

Postby JoTheBuilder » 01 Mar 2013, 13:16

Another Christian accident?! ;-)