MTB rides during the week

For the MTB and mud/dirt/rock lovers...
Aimee

Postby Aimee » 06 Apr 2010, 21:44

Hey there,

I'm just getting into MTB, wondering if anyone is keen to do a few rides during the week generally fridays I have off and then there's always after work. Or possibly on the weekends too. Let me know if any like minded people looking for someone to MTB with, as I'm just starting out I'm not super fast just learning so keep that in mind :)

Hung

Postby Hung » 08 Apr 2010, 14:36

Hi Isabella

did you mean

riding your MTB along the road/bike paths or

riding your MTB in the mountains ie single tracks , fire trails etc

julianjm

Postby julianjm » 09 Apr 2010, 10:52

Hi Isabella, I would be interested in some mtb training rides, but after work or weekends only. I have done some enduro events in the past, but not lately due to travelling a lot in recent times. I am now back in Sydney and keen to do rides again like Narrow Neck in the Blue Mountains and the Springwood track: these are obv. weekend efforts. Otherwise, there is always Manly Dam and related tracks. Let me know if you are interested. Cheers, Julian.

Aimee

Postby Aimee » 09 Apr 2010, 16:22

I mean on single / fire trails. yeah after work and weekends is good I am keen as! Manly Dam sounds good when do you want to kick one off?

Hung

Postby Hung » 10 Apr 2010, 15:14

I would like to get back into MTB also

but due to time constraints I can only do sunday mornings at loftus oval ie Royal National Park

so if anyone is organising a ride then that would be great

Return to “Mountain”