The 'I couldn't be assed' thread

Bicycle related chatter & discussion
Julio

Postby Julio » 20 Sep 2009, 09:44

Today I started with the middies, got to the servo at sutho's and decided that I couldn't be assed going all the way to waterfall and back.

This thread is just to say that I got home alright as I didn't tell any one that I was pulling out. In hindsight I should have at least told someone that I was pulling out but I really didn't feel like going any further so I pulled over and went the back way through to cronulla then back home.

G

Postby G » 20 Sep 2009, 18:51

Today I started with the middies, got to the servo at sutho's and decided that I couldn't be assed going all the way to waterfall and back.

This thread is just to say that I got home alright as I didn't tell any one that I was pulling out. In hindsight I should have at least told someone that I was pulling out but I really didn't feel like going any further so I pulled over and went the back way through to cronulla then back home.
I was in similar state last Sunday's RNP ride, just the difference was that I wanted to ride non-stop and didn't want to stop at Sutherland servo on our way back. On my way back, I thought I shouldn't waste time at the Marrickville cafe and should head home, and immediately a 10km transition run to the cafe and see if there's anyone still eating their breaky. So, on our way back, I turned right along the princess highway rather going into the the sutherland. Then I thought I must have let someone know, because Michael Clament was making sure no one is left behind. So I took a left from the princess highway and reached the sutherland and left a message to Mighuel. It worked as a good goal I guess, and I reached cafe just in time to catch up with the last couple of guys to leave. Wot a day!

Return to “Conversation”