Upcoming track opens...

For all things Velodrome
Simon Llewellyn

Postby Simon Llewellyn » 23 Nov 2008, 16:12

G'day guys/girls,

December is always a busy month and I've been a bit caugt up so I haven't plusgged any of the opens, but there's alot happening and it is all a worthwhile enjoyable night out. I'm riding just about every event except the state sprint because it falls between the state points race and omnium, so you can guarentee there will always be someone there. Its always hard to say how much each open which is held at Dunc Gray will cater for all grades as some have built up a reputation for being 'elitist' but generally every rider get four races regardless of the event, which is enough to ware most people out!

Races on:

Next Saturday night is the clarence st cup. ALways a good event but will now attract a late fee. (29th nov)

The saturday afterwoods is the southern highlands open which is always a fair event and always offers the same amount of racing for all grades and is thus a good event for new riders (6th December). Entries close tonight and will have a late fee tomorrow.

THen on Sat 13th December is the Presidents cup. THis event is normally a good one and of coursedepends on how many enter. The more who enter the more grades and thus is encouraged that people try and get there...

THere's also state title events before each event and they are always good fun, Particularly the kilo which is on Fri 12 dec.

Return to “Track”