Chamois Butt'r Her: Comfort in a Tube!

Bicycle related chatter & discussion
JoTheBuilder

Postby JoTheBuilder » 04 Nov 2013, 09:33

Hi All,

I've been contacted by Ride Easy Sports Products, a local company who have just started importing a product called 'Chamois Butt'r'. I say imported but the woman who runs the company, Carol, her brother invented and distributes the product from the US.

The reason for my post? They have a female specific product called 'Chamois Butt'r Her'. It has been developed specifically for women and Carol has sent me a stack of sample packets for me to distribute.

You can currently purchase it from Cyclerly Northside in Chatswood. You can also contact Denise direct to purchase it via direct debit (she does not have credit card facilites). It retails at $25 for a 235mL tube.

I will be at the hills ride tomorrow morning for those who are interested and I can bring some along. If you would prefer to pick some up on the weekend let me know and I can tee it up with you.

Jo

Kerryv

Postby Kerryv » 05 Nov 2013, 20:31

Hi Jo
Would you mind bringing some to the cafe on Sunday & I'll see you before heading out? I've tried the Rapha & Assos creams, both are very good. Happy to try a local company.
Thanks Kerry

JoTheBuilder

Postby JoTheBuilder » 06 Nov 2013, 07:08

Hi Kerry,

Unfortunately I am not around on Sunday morning as I have a *gasp* triathlon, but I will give some to Christian to pass on, no problem. I haven't tried it yet so will be interesting to see how it goes but am also keen to support a local company.

Jo

Return to “Conversation”